Find out Health Facility Registry (HFR) under Digital Health Mission, How to Apply, Register Online
The recently announced Digital Health Mission Scheme by Prime Minister Narendra Modi grabbed the attention of the Nation because of its varied features such as Health ID, Digital Doctor, Health Facility Registry, Electronic Medical Records. The Health Facility Registry is the third building block, which consists of the data of health facilities across the country. It includes the details of both the private and public health facilities such as hospitals, clinics, diagnostics laboratories , pharmacies etc. HFR is the crucial building block of Digital Health Mission, and the other building blocks are dependent on the Health Facility Registry.
The healthcare centres and the hospitals can apply/ register under the repository of Digital Health Mission.
Health Facility Registry (HFR) under Digital Health Mission, How to Apply, Register Online
In this article, we explain to you about the Health Facility Registry ( HFR), Online Application and Registration Procedure on NHDM Portal.
Benefits of Health Facility Registry (HFR)
Let us see the benefits of the Health Facility Registry under the Digital Health Mission.
- It allows health care centres and clinics to connect their medical services across the Nation integrating with Single Health Care Eco-System.
- Used for Building Trust and Reputation among the people.
- It saves time and energy of the health centres.
- It promotes the ease of doing business by reducing the paper and documentation work.
- It enables Telemedicine and Teleconsultation for the health care centres.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Health Facility Registry (HFR)
The health care centres should fulfil the following eligibility criteria to get registered into Health Care Registry under Digital Health Mission.
- The interested health care centres should be having their operations in India.
- The interested parties should be from any of the fields like Medicine ( Allopathy), Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy etc.
- The health care centres should possess a valid Aadhar Number to get registered under the Health Facility Registry.
How to Apply for Health Facility Registry under Digital Health Mission @ ndhm.gov.in
Let us see the online application procedure for the health care centres to get registered under the Health Facility Registry.
- Visit the Official Portal of National Digital Health Mission.
- On the Home Page, click on the Create Health ID.
- Now, you will be redirected to a page that asks you to choose between Register Via Aadhar or Register Via Mobile Number.
- Choose Register Via Mobile Number and Enter the OTP Generated to your given Mobile Number.
- It opens up the Registration Form, in which the user has to enter the Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and click Submit.
- Now, it will open up a page which displays Your Health ID has been Successfully Created.
NOTE: It is mandatory to Create a Health ID before registering into the Health Facility Registry.
How to Register Online for Health Facility Registry under Digital Health Mission
- Now, after registering your Health ID, you will be automatically connected to the HFR.
- Once after you get interlinked to the HFR, a unique Facility ID will be generated later.
- After the creation of the Facility ID, the user can add details about his/her facility such as name, address and other information visible to the public.
- The entire process takes at least ten working days, and the user will receive a confirmation message regarding the approval of the Health Facility.
- If in case your facility is not confirmed, you will receive a message from the concerned authority. However, you can apply it again following the same procedure as shown above.
Health Facility Registry (HFR) FAQ
Is it mandatory to create a Health ID to get registered under the Health Facility Registry ( HFR)?
Yes, to prevent entering your data on multiple sources, you have to create your health id on the NDHM Portal.
How many days does it take to get registered under the Health Facility Registry?
It takes 10 working days to get registered under the Health Facility Registry.
What information I should provide to apply for HFR ID?
The applicant should have Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Active Email ID to apply for HFR ID.
Does Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy come to the purview of Health Facility Registry?
Yes, the traditional fields of medicine such as Unani, Homeopathy come to the purview of Health Facility Registry.