After the announcement of Digital Health ID Card Scheme on the eve of Independence Day on 15th August this year, the citizens have started registering their Health ID Cards Online on the National Digital Health Mission ( NDHM) Portal. The people from the listed states and union territories have got their Health Cards from the Online Portal.
However, the citizens have to follow an online procedure to get their Health Cards from the Online Portal of NDHM.
Procedure to Create Digital Health ID -Apply Online, Health ID Registration Form on ndhm Portal
In this article, we explain to you about the procedure to create Health ID, Online Application Procedure and the Online Registration Form for applying the Health ID on the NDHM Official Portal.
How to Apply Online to Create Digital Health Card @ndhm.gov.in
Let us have a glance at the online procedure that citizens should follow to Create Digital Health Card on the Portal using their Aadhar and Mobile Number. This is for the citizens of the listed states and union territories applying for the Digital Health Card.
- Visit the NDHM Official Portal.
- It welcomes the applicant to the Home Page of Health Card Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Option Create Health ID.
- It now takes the online user to the new web page as below.
- On the newly opened page, click on the tab Create Health ID Now.
- It then opens up with a dialogue box that displays the Health ID Registration and the listed States and Union Territories where the scheme is applicable.
- Click Ok on the Dialogue Box, and the application process continues.
- On the redirected page, it shows the options Generate via Aadhar and Generates via Mobile Number. ( The applicant can also Create his/her Health ID using the Aadhar Number on the Portal).
- Let us see the process to Create the Health ID via Mobile Number.
- It opens up a new page that asks the applicant to enter the Mobile Number.
- Enter the Mobile Number of the applicant, and then read the declaration page till the end.
- After reading the instructions on the declaration page, mark on the “I Agree” box and click on the Submit.
- You will receive an OTP to the Mobile Number you entered. Enter the OTP in given fields.
- It takes the user to the registration form, as shown below.
Online Registration Form for Creating Digital Health ID
- In the form, enter the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name of the applicant.
- Also, enter the Health ID, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Enter the Date of Birth of the Applicant and State/Union Territory and District along with the Gender.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button at the bottom.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will see the alert that displays, “You have successfully created your Health ID.”
- With this step, the process of the creation of the Digital Health ID come to an end.
- However, the applicants who successfully registered for their Health ID Cards can also view and modify their profile as below.
- As shown on the above page, the applicants can view their details, and even update thier profile photo on the Portal.
Once applied, you can also Download Digital Health Card easily.
Quick Links :
How to Create a Digital Health ID FAQ
Do the applicants have to submit any physical documents on the portal creation of Digital Health ID Cards ?
The objective of Digital Health Mission scheme is to encourage the paperless documents, so the applicants no need to submit their documents anywhere to anyone.
Is my Aadhar Number mandatory to create my Digital Health ID on the Portal?
No, the applicants can use their mobile number to get registered on the Portal if they don’t want to enroll with their Aadhar Number.
Is there any age limit to create Health ID Cards under Digital Health Mission?
No, there is no age limit for the citizens to get eligible for the creation of Health ID Cards on the NDHM Portal.
What all details the applicant has to submit to create a health id on the portal?
The applicant has to submit Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number and Aadhar (Optional) on the portal.