Digi Doctor: Process to Enroll/Sign UP as a Doctor under Digital Health Mission, Register Online on the doctor.ndhm portal
We are all aware of the Digital Health ID Cards Scheme initiated for the citizens by the Indian Government under the National Digital Health Mission. Through this initiation, the citizens can apply for the Digital Health Cards, besides it also facilitates the doctors to enroll on the NDHM Portal using the Digi Doctor Application. The scheme is voluntary, and the interested doctors can register/sign up as a doctor under the Digital Health Mission.
However, the doctors who are interested in enrolling on the Digi Doctor can directly register on the portal giving his/her details on the official portal.
Benefits of Registering as Digi Doctor
Let us have a look at the benefits for the doctors in registering on the Digi Doctor.
- The doctors can access the patient’s health records anywhere on the portal with the consent of the doctor.
- The doctors can go paperless by giving e-prescriptions to the patients, digital discharge reports, and e-claims from the phone or web.
- The doctors can develop their online presence by updating their Personal Details, Academic Qualifications, Work Experiences, Fellowships etc.
- The doctors can also build the practice of Tele-Medicine.
Digi Doctor: How to Enroll/Sign UP as a Doctor under Digital Health Mission, Register Online on the portal
In this article, we explain to you about the Digi Doctor, Procedure to enroll/sign up as doctor under the Digital Health Mission and the Online Registration Procedure on the portal.
How to Enroll/Sign Up as a Doctor under Digital Health Mission, Online Registration Form 2020-21
Let us have a look at the procedure to enroll/Sign Up as a doctor under the Digital Health Mission Portal. This Digi Doctor application is for the doctors who are interested in registering their details on the official portal of Digital Health Mission.
- Visit the Official Portal of National Digital Health Mission.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the Portal.
- On the Home Page, click on the Register Button on Digi Doctor Application.
- After Clicking on the Register Button, the system takes the applicant doctor to the below-given page.
- You can find the Login and Enroll Buttons on the redirected page.
- If you are already registered on the portal, click on the Login Button on the redirected page.
- If you are a fresh applicant, click on the Enroll Button.
- It opens the new page that displays Create your Digi Doctor ID linked to Aadhar.
- On the same page, click on the Register via Aadhar.
- It opens up a new page that asks the applicant doctor to Aadhar Number linked to his/her Mobile Number.
- After entering the Aadhar Number, read the declaration statement and click on the checkbox and then click on the submit button.
Apply as Digi Doctor, Register online @ NDHM Portal
- It displays the registration form that asks the applicant to enter the details.
- In the form, the doctor has to enter the necessary information such as Name, Mobile, Email, Qualifications, Work Experience, Password, State/Union Territory etc.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit, the applicant can see the alert that his/her Digi Doctor ID has been successfully created.
- After that, the applicant can see the option to download his/her Digi Doctor ID along with Edit Profile tabs.
- Clicking on the Edit Profile Tab allows the doctor to edit his/her profile.
- However, the doctor can download his/her Digi Doctor ID by clicking on the Download Option.
How to Enroll/Sign Up as a Doctor FAQ
What are the advantages of registering on Digi Doctor?
Registering on the Digi Doctor allows doctors to access paperless digital health records, online consultation, telemedicine etc.
Is registering as a doctor on the Digi Doctor mandatory?
No, enrolling to the Digi Doctor under Digital Health Mission is not mandatory.
Is the doctor’s information is visible to everyone on the portal?
It depends on the applicant doctor’s wish because he/she can keep his/her information private or public on the portal.
What are the documents required to create a Digi Doctor Account?
Registration Numbers and Academic Certificates are the documents that a doctor should upload on the portal.