Find out the Step by Step Guide to Download Digital Health ID Card
As you are aware, PM Modi recently announced the National Digital Health Mission. Under this program, citizens will get a unique Health ID which can be used anytime to get a complete medical history of the patient. If you have already applied for Health ID Card, now you will know how to download your Digital health Card.
The citizens willing to download their Digital Health ID Cards can directly visit the National Digital Health Mission Portal, and start applying for their health cards.
How to Download Digital Health ID Card – Step by Step Guide
In this article, we explain to you the detailed step by step procedure to download the Digital Health Card ID on the NDHM Portal. Just follow the given process to get your Health Card in digital format.
Download Digital Health ID Card – Step by Step Guide @ ndhm.gov.in
- Visit the NDHM Official Portal.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Create Health ID.
- It redirects the online user to the below page.
- On the redirected page, click on the tab Create Health ID Now.
- It opens up with a dialogue box that displays the Health ID Registration applies to only the listed States.
- Click on Ok and Proceed to the Next Step.
- On the new page, it shows the Generate via Aadhar and Generates via Mobile Number Options.
- Let us see the process to download the Health ID via Mobile Number.
- It opens up a new page that asks the applicant to enter the Mobile Number.
- Enter the Mobile Number, and then read the declaration page.
- After reading the instructions, mark on the “I Agree” box and click on the Submit.
- You will receive an OTP to the Mobile Number you entered. Enter the OTP in given fields.
- It takes the user to the registration form, as shown below.
- In the form, enter the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name of the applicant.
- Now enter the Health ID, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Now, Enter the Date of Birth of the Applicant and State/Union Territory and District along with the Gender.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button at the bottom.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will see the alert that displays, “You have successfully created your Health ID.”
- We can see the details of the Health ID on the card.
- In the bottom, we can find options, Download Health Card and Edit Profile.
- Clicking on the Edit Profile redirects the applicant to the below section, where he/she can add his/her photo and other details like Email ID.
- In the end, the system displays the alert “Your Health ID Card has been Generated.”
How to Download Digital Health ID Card FAQ
Is the Aadhar Card mandatory to Download Digital Health ID Card on the Portal?
No, the applicants can also Download Digital Health ID Card using Mobile Number.
Can I keep my profile photo on the Digital Health ID Card Portal?
Yes, the applicants can download the profile photo of the Digital Health ID Card Portal.
Is the Digital ID Card Scheme applicable across all over India?
No, at present, the applicants can download only from a few listed Indian States.
Can I Download my Digital Health ID Card from the portal?
Yes, the applicants can view, print, and download Digital Health ID Card from the portal.